Prevent Picky Eating (9 months – 2 years)
How to Transition From Baby Food to Big Kid Food (While Making Sure Your Child Is Getting the Nutrition They Need) Get:
- The best daily routine to balance milk feeds and solid foods.
- When to provide advanced textures and finger foods.
- Successful (loving) strategies to prevent picky eating.
- Common bad habits to avoid.
Baby Meets Broccoli: Introducing Solid Foods (4-9 months)
Get everything you need to know to safely meet your baby’s rapidly changing nutrition needs. And, start along the right path to instill in them a life-long LOVE of healthy eating. Including:
- What age to start at (and the risks of starting too early or too late).
- The best baby foods.
- Baby food textures – from purees to Baby Led Weaning finger foods.
- The latest scientific evidence on food allergies.
- How to minimize the risk of choking.
Snacking Secrets: How to plan healthy snacks that your 2 – 5 year old will eat (without ruining their dinner)
- Worry about getting your child to eat well (good child nutrition)?
- Struggle to find a balance between providing quick, convenient, healthy snacks for your 2 – 5 year old and serving real family meals (that your picky eaters will eat)?
- See your friends battling over food with their picky eaters and secretly wonder if there’s a better way?
Want to learn from the comfort of your home? And, at a time that fits in your busy life?