Mint chocolate is one of my all-time favourite flavours. The beauty of this recipe is that you can satisfy that mint-chocolate craving without any of the added sugar. I know because that’s exactly the situation that created this recipe. I was aiming for a smoothie but the result was more of a mousse in texture. A rich, creamy, decadent, intensely minty chocolatey mousse. YUM! Sometimes the best inventions are discovered by accident.
1 big serving or 2 smaller servings.
Mint Chocolate Whip Ingredients
- 3 dates (pits removed)
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- ⅓ cup of coconut milk (with the fat)
- ½ cup milk or plant-based milk alternative of your choice
- 2 drops of peppermint oil
- ⅛ of an avocado (very ripe)
Mint Chocolate Whip Directions
- Blend thoroughly and enjoy immediately!
Looking for more healthy recipes featuring mint? Check out this recipe for pistachio-mint smoothies.