I’m having a booth at the upcoming Healthy Family Expo and I was asked to share a message with you about it. I’m happy to share this news because the 3 local women behind the Expo are fantastic – they’re super selective about who they let in to their show. And, they honestly want to help fellow parents eat well, live active, and be green. You should see the lengths they’ve gone to, to minimize the environmental impact of this show!
What I’m excited about:
- Food sampling! Are you surprised that I love food sampling? (note tone of sarcasm). Some of my favourites are going to be there such as Love Child Organics, Nature’s Path, and Tree Island Yogurt (If you’ve tried plain yogurt before and found it too sour, give there guys a try. One word: delicious!). And there’s going to be others whom I’m excited to try.
- There’s activities and info for families with kids aged 0-12. In other words, it’s not going to be all baby stuff.
- Fun kids activities including a climbing wall, bouncing, giant hamster ball track, Tumblebus, run bike area, and baby crawl zone.
- Bobs & LoLo concerts at 11 am and 2 pm (Love Bobs and Lolo!)
I enjoy doing Shows and Expos because it’s an opportunity to see you in-person (as much as I love technology, there’s just nothing like the old-school face-to-face connections). Also, I love to browse the booths myself to find new treasures – delicious food, local businesses etc. I always pack an empty bag because I do some shopping myself 🙂
Here’s all the details for the Healthy Family Expo. Please stop by my booth – I’d love to see you!
Healthy Family Expo: Sunday March 29th, 10 am –5pm
At the Vancouver Convention Centre
As parents themselves, they’ve made buying tickets easy (i.e. no standing in line):
- $8 in advance. Online at www.healthyfamilyexpo.com/tickets OR at Whole Foods Market OR London Drugs
- $12 cash at the door
- Kids under 12 are FREE!
As an added bonus when you get your tickets in advance:
- Advance tickets are entered to win a 2015/2016 family season’s pass to Cypress Mountain, and
- $1 from each ticket sale supports the Canucks Autism Network.
How does it get better? There’s not only a ton of prizes at the Expo, but they’re doing a pre-show prize draw. To enter the pre-show prize draw go here starting Monday (March 2nd) : a Rafflecopter giveaway
To find out more about the show, connect with them: